A crisis to get into 'Infinite Crisis'

I'm a Geek, so I read comics. I enjoy them very much and have always embrased them. But never have I really made it an hobby of mine. Untill now. I started visiting some forums and listening to some podcast about comics, hoping to find suggestions and opinions about good jumping on points in comic book series.

So right now I find myself reading Civil War (great jumping on point for the Marvel Universe) and reading some Dare Devil, the run done by Bendis and Maleev. Ohw yeah I also found some New Avengers and Marvel Zombies... a lot of Marvel huh?

Yeah I thought so too, so now I'm beginning to carefully get some grip in the DC universe, altough I'm not sure this was the best time to start. You see, DC is now having one of it's most biggest events off all; The Infinite Crisis. It's been going on for at least a year right now. The Infinite Crisis itself has finished, but i'm just starting. The deal is that you have to read a whole lot of diffrent comics to finally understand the story of the Infinite Crisis itself.

Anyway I think I'm almost there now, so you can expect a big feature soon here on Calculator giving you a helping hand in reading the Infinite Crisis!

Stay Tuned

2 Responses to “A crisis to get into 'Infinite Crisis'”

  1. # Blogger Babblingbryan

    Just testing the comments here :)  

  2. # Blogger John and Wendy

    Yay, Bryan!!!

    Comments work here.

    P.S. Zoinks.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Calculator! aka GEEK! | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
http://www.keithandthegirl.com