Entertained!

Been a long time since my last post but don't worry. I was just entertaining myself, and off course refreshing the blog's appearance a bit as you can probably see. And now I will enlighten you about my entertaining entertainments!

Seeing Double
I'm enjoying the fuck out of my Nintendo DS lately. Since yesterday my Nintendo DS game collection consists of 17 games! My latest purchases are Brain Training, or better known in America as Brain Age, and New Super Mario Bros.
I absolutely love those 2. Brain Training is absolutely fabulous. Amazing how addictive calculating can be. And it really does help you to become 'smarter'. Very cool to keep track of your progress via the cool diagrams and graphics. Now I only have to do the ultimate test for this game; See if I can get my father to be hooked too!

New Super Mario Bros. Is totally different and although I said in the previous paragraph that I loved the game, it really is a mixed feeling. Before I purchased this new game from Nintendo, I off course read some reviews. And most of them were very positive and gave it 9.5 out of 10. But recently I read a little article that said that the game really didn't give such a unique or special feeling, but that it was more a tribute to previous classics such as Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World. And I have to admit. Although I love the game, the way it is played, the environments and all of it... It indeed does not give such a special unique game feeling. I really don't know what to think/say of it. One thing is sure; It is absolutely not a bad game, but it might just not be so good as its prequels. Anyway just buy it, because it’s a very fun and beautiful game.

Comedy trio
I'm absolutely hooked to comedy's at the moment. And in particular comedy's with Vince Vaughn, Will Ferrell or Owen Wilson, and most off the time, when one of those three are in a movies, the rest are too! Like Starksy and Hutch, Wedding Crashers, Old School. Very funny movies! Ohw another pretty fun movie to watch is Without a Paddle.
So just go to imdb.com and search for movies with Mr. Vaughn, Wilson or Ferrell ;)

Do you Think I'm Craaaazzzzyyy?!
And of course I've discovered some new music that I have been enjoying.
First off all there Gnarls Barkley with St. Everywhere which is a very funky and cool album with tracks that make me think of Gorillaz with there album Demon Days.
But to get some more into my regular music taste; Rock!
Damn what a treat it has been, and it isn’t even Christmas. There’s the Zutons, Orson, Morningwood, Fratellis, Arctic Monkeys and Motion City Soundtrack. I'M LOVIN IT!

So thats it for now. I'll try to post more regular in the future 'kay?
Ohw before you leave check digg.com because monday they will release V3, check out buddy's new blog thats looking slick; Rittap.
And last I found a page with ALL, and I really mean ALL episodes of South Park

Njoy!

1 Responses to “Entertained!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey! cool blog...I just saw this playstation site, it has a lot of stuf on playstation Check it out!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Calculator! aka GEEK! | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
http://www.keithandthegirl.com