Japanilicous!


Okay that was a very bad made up word right there in the title.

Anyway, I found this, for me, new website/podcast/webmagazine that I just totally fell in love with. It calls itself a online magazine that writes columns about mostly design. It's Japanese based but they write in English and also the Podcast is in English. They post some pretty geeky and cool stuff. I just can't repeat how much I love this site, the stuff the pick, the look of it, that they have a podcast.

It's just so nice. So if your a geek, design freak, somewhere in the middle... you know what? I think the fact that your on my blog right now is a pretty damn good reason for you to check out PingMag. And tell me what you think of it!

0 Responses to “Japanilicous!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Calculator! aka GEEK! | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
http://www.keithandthegirl.com